Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Shekinah Moments



Thank You Lord for the opportunity this moment to respond to You fully as I am intended to. I don't have to be someone else or enough for anyone else.
...

This being with you and reveling in being Yours, God, is the treasure so easy to miss if my eyes have the wrong focal point in my day. It's not the absence of my circumstances but the presence of You!
...

What a gift, Lord, to look up at the star drenched sky and mountain silhouettes and know I'm here because You've put me here, and I'll stay until You lead the way someplace else. What a gift that that calling is independent of how I feel day by day.
...

"My soul finds rest in God alone; He alone is my rock and my salvation, He is my fortress, I will never be shaken." Psalm 62:1-2
...
I love the confidence of that statement - He is my fortress, and the obvious and immediate declaration is: I will never be shaken.  I am bold, Lord, for You are close! There is shekinah - there is glory - in these everyday moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment